Inovonics C xmttr

I have a few systems still that have the old Inovonics C-xxx transmitters,
you know the ones with the 3 AA batts soldered together in a long tube(?).

I can't remember how to get them to check in after changing the
batteries...do you press the reset button after you take t he battery out
and before installing the new ones...or do you press the reset after putting
in the new batts?

Seems to take forever (hours) to check in...supervision is set for 60 min.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>