Re: hello

On Nov 15, 10:49 am, "Nathan W. Collier" <n...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I respond to _everyone_ in a civil manner and treat others with the same
> level of respect that i would hope they would treat me.  over the years ive
> learned that arguing on usenet is absolutely pointless.
>
> > As I said earlier...  Welcome to ASA.
>
> many thanks sir.
>
> --
> Nathan In Montanahttp://ConcealedCarryForum.comhttp://1911Talk.comhttp://HiPowerTalk.comhttp://GlockCarry.comhttp://p99sw99.comhttp://PPStalk.comhttp://P7talk.com

RHC: "Hear hear"....

Speaking from experience, it often seems unless you "take sides" in
this group, you will be carpet bombed from both "sides" at some point.
However, I believe your policy IS the best approach albeit difficult
to maintain from time to time, especially when the professional hate
mongers go at you for some imagined grievance.

But do try to "keep the faith" and welcome again to the group !

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com