Re: hello

On Nov 16, 1:24=C2=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 11:37 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 15, 10:49=EF=BF=BDam, "Nathan W. Collier" <n...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > i respond to _everyone_ in a civil manner and treat others with the sa=
me
> > > level of respect that i would hope they would treat me. =EF=BF=BDover =
the years ive
> > > learned that arguing on usenet is absolutely pointless.

> > > many thanks sir.
>
> > > --
>
> > All I can say is ............. your naivete is cute.
>
> RHC: And so it begins....:((

OH come on Robert as naive as this fellow sounds, and his "why can't
we all just hold hands and along" approach, you know damn well,
someone (not necessarily me) is eventually going to chew him up and
spit him out. That's just the way things are here and will remain, as
long as Dead Ass Bass continues his brand of garbage. I you don't
complain about him, then don't complain about anyone else.