Re: Galaxy 60 code needed ...

Galaxy systems have levels of codes that are needed to perform certain
things.

Tamper alarms are defaulted to level 7 - and this is the engineer code.  But
because yours is saying Manager reset, this is the code that the person
would have programmed as being level 3 to 6.

Without the manager code or the engineer code, you would need to perform a
cold start.  This is done by opening the end panel, and killing the power
from the battery and mains, and releasing a jumper.  But this clears all the
programming.

If you need a hand email me at santauk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx