Galaxy 60 code needed ...

Hi all. My daughter recently moved into a house that was fitted with a
Galaxy system - I think it's a model 60. Unfortunately, when her husband
fitted some new laminate flooring, bless 'im, he managed to put a pin
through a cable that ran around the edge of the room to the patio door
sensor. It broke one of the cores in the cable, which the system immediately
saw as a 'tamper' condition. Today, I went round there, and repaired the
cable, so everything is stable again, but the control panel says that it
needs a "manager reset". Unfortunately, the instructions that the previous
owner of the house left them, is only a user guide (even though he said that
he installed it himself), so does not contain any info as to what the
manager code is. They have not so far been able to get hold of him to see if
he knows, so does anyone here have any suggestions as to what the code might
be (default one or engineer bypass perhaps) or any other suggestions as to
what they could do to restore normal operation.

TIA

Arfa