Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

RHC: Welcome to the group Nathan. It's refreshing to see someone come
into the group using their proper name (or what appears to be your
real name anyway...:))

I suggest you might want to stick around awhile and read the responses
from all individuals before you pass judgment on anyone. Like in most
any internet newsgroup, all is not what it appears to be and all those
here are not always what they appear to be, nor what they are refuted
to be. You'll have to form your own conclusions on that....

I joined the newsgroup about 10 years ago with one purpose; to learn
about the experiences of others in the security field, and to pass on
what little I've learned in the passing years to others. All the rest
is meaningless (at least to me). But the group as a whole has been of
great assistance to me, and I have met several people on the group I
would now consider friends. Don't be dismayed by all the bickering and
hate mongering; sort through it,and you'll find the group as a whole
are a good bunch of people....more or less representative of what
you'll find in real life.

I hope you get as much out of the newsgroup as I have over the years.
Welcome aboard....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com

"Three things in life are certain; death, taxes and bad gun laws"