Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

Holy sheet. I put that little store in today, and the shop owner told me
Brinkley was $1400.00 for two wireless xmtrs and one pir. First off I'd not
install a pir in a basket shop because of all the BALLOONS hovering around
in there...but 1400 smackers - now that's a rip.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>