Yea! Another one read the contract!

Heheheee...must be my week for snapping them away from Brinkley Bothers.

Tiny system 2 doors and glassbreak in a mom & pop store. Down and dirty 600
wireless clams. People told me no...too much money, that was Tues night.
Then I told them I'd lease it to them for 299 down and 50 bucks a month (
what the heck right?).

They "interviewed" two other companies yesterday Alotof Damn Trouble and
Brinkley Bothers...lady called me this morning as says I got the job...and
that I was right about Brinkley Bothers Alarm (she read the contract)

They went for the 600/24 price...good decision.

So that's three in two weeks...putting them all in this weekend.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>