Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

On Nov 8, 11:44?pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Heheheee...must be my week for snapping them away from Brinkley Bothers.
>
> Tiny system 2 doors and glassbreak in a mom & pop store. Down and dirty 600
> wireless clams. People told me no...too much money, that was Tues night.
> Then I told them I'd lease it to them for 299 down and 50 bucks a month (
> what the heck right?).
>
> They "interviewed" two other companies yesterday Alotof Damn Trouble and
> Brinkley Bothers...lady called me this morning as says I got the job...and
> that I was right about Brinkley Bothers Alarm (she read the contract)
>
> They went for the 600/24 price...good decision.
>
> So that's three in two weeks...putting them all in this weekend.
>
> --
> Crash Gordon
> -------ouch------
>
> <I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>

I've shown it to every person I've done an estimate for and will
continue. I haven't gone to an association meeting yet. But I plan to
tell everyone whats going on and will hand them out to others. It's
one of the greatest selling tools I've seen in quite a number of
years.

Wonder if Cableman knows how to spell Grassroots.

I don't know if I ever mentioned this here before, but about a year
before Blinky started pulling themselves up out of their then, almost
complete oblivion, I was at an ASIS conference in Atlanta. One of
their reps, whom I'd met a number of times on various committies,
introduced me to who ever it was at the time who was the VP heading up
"a new national venture". Because of the experience I had in marketing
to large corpoations, he wanted me to interview for an "executive"
position to help get it off the ground. Only because I didn't want to
move to Texas, I declined. I often wonder what if .........

But, as it turns out, I was always more of a "hands on" guy and in the
long run "this" venture was more appealing to me, then a three piece
suit.

Hey, I'm thinking that I could have turned out to be the VP in charge
of the Jim Rojas case ! :-))))