Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> "mr. bass" fell asleep at the wheel.  Someone that gets behind the wheel
>> of an automobile when he *knows* he's tired is criminally negligent. "mr.
>> bass" also threatened another person with a gun (was convicted of that
>> crime and sentenced to five years probation).  The latter crime was
>> committed in Florida the very same year he set up a security company in
>> Connecticut.  He did this without the proper licensing too.  "mr. bass"
>> has flouted social mores, local laws and ordinances for most of his life.
>> He recently had to stop selling monitoring contracts because he lacked the
>> proper licensing in Florida.
>
> thank you for the information.  im still trying to "learn" everyone in here
> before i formally introduce myself to the group.

A colleague of mine recently posted into the group as well.  He was
"briefed" on "mr. bass" well before hand too.  "mr. bass" accused him of
being "me".  His first name is "Frank" too.  Google "firetek" in this
newsgroup.  I don't figure it's going to be long before he accuses you
of being a liar and a fraud.  He will see your response to the "flame"
he directed at "BDEBJ" as confirmation that you work for Brinks as well.
  While I don't hold with Brinks views (or their Lawyers) on Jim Rojas
and http://www.tech-man.com, I don't believe everyone that works there
should be painted with the same brush.  Having worked for a large
multi-national corporation as well, I know of what I speak.