Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

"Roland Moore" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:473880b7$0$9599$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From what I can gather from reading here, Mr. Bass didn't actually murder
> anyone in the legal sense of the word. However he was culpable in a auto
> accident that lead to someone's death. I don't believe that person "had it
> coming" any more that any of us do.

thank you.  its difficult to tell the intentions of some.  by labelling mr.
bass as a "murderer" (and given that he isnt in prison) i thought perhaps he
was involved in a defensive shooting or something and the poster in question
was anti-gun or something.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com