Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1194918984.576792.93850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> RHC: Welcome to the group Nathan. It's refreshing to see someone come
> into the group using their proper name (or what appears to be your
> real name anyway...:))

thank you for the welcome, it is indeed my real name.

> I suggest you might want to stick around awhile and read the responses
> from all individuals before you pass judgment on anyone.

oh im definately not here to pass judgement on ANYONE sir, although in all
honesty the (sometimes) overwhelming "integrity deficit" concerns me.  the
length some are willing to go to discredit others is a bit disturbing.  the
strength of usenet (true freedom of speech) is also what makes it so nasty
sometimes because unlike "real life" where consequence exists,  there
appears to be little to no consequence for ones actions here.

> I hope you get as much out of the newsgroup as I have over the years.
> Welcome aboard....

many thanks, i do look forward to contributing when i can and learning when
i can.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com