> In St_Leonard for the last 14 years..

Am I supposed to care who you work for?

> There address used to be 9120
> Pascal-Gagnon In St-Leonard
>
> Now its 8481 Langelier Again In
> St-Leonard

Nicer neighborhood?

> you can call there and ask about Pierre
> Martel..if you cant figure it out that's me.
> Pete for Pierre And M for Martel..

And you figure this is important to me
because...???

> My email address at the office
>
> pierre.martel @ protectron.com
>
> you can check there web site...

The pages jump from left to center when
you click some of the links.  It looks like
someone threw it together pretty quickly.
Also, the use of locked table sizes makes
the text difficult to read at anything other
than the original (very small) type sizes.

> but be careful you could fall on
> some French page...

We had a congressman who fell on a few
pages.

> and that could disturb you and some of the
> more obtuse here...

I'm not a francophobe.  You're confusing me
with another obtuse poster.

> by the way you wont be able to mess with
> what my boss think of me...cause he knows about what I post here...

I've no reason to try to harm you.

> And he wont loose his time with looser
> like you...

That's "loser," not "looser."

> just a little note we are part of UE Waterheater
> Income Fund ,witch bought Voxcom a few week
> ago..this will add another central to our the 4 we allre4ady have in Canada...St-Leonard(Montreal),
> Quebec,Ottawa and Vancouver

Your company protects a waterheater company?
How impressive.

> hope you will have fun trying to figure out some
> stuff...

Which stuff, the water heater outfit or the central
stations?

> but be careful..its not because I gave here my
> personal information that I wont react if you try
> to put my name in dirt...its not because I am not
> in the USA that I wont sue you...

Oh, ok.  :^)

--

Regards,