Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

> I'm curious as to why you think the rep
> would not work on the weekend never
> had to deal with Edwards, but i have
> dealt with others...

I have dealt with Edwards.  In fact, they
hired my company to design software for
the FireShield series of fire alarm control
panels.

To understand the other side of this you
need to know a little about how Petem,
Olson and a few others "debate" in ASA.
They make up absurd stories to "prove"
their absurd points.  It's SOP.  Petem is
no more nor less dishonest than the rest.
He's just less intelligent.

> To get any factory person to work the
> weekend, all it takes is time and money...

It was easier and cheaper to just make it
up and pretend it proved his point.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass