Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

Robert L Bass wrote:

> To understand the other side of this you
> need to know a little about how Petem,
> Olson and a few others "debate" in ASA.
> They make up absurd stories to "prove"
> their absurd points.  It's SOP.

I really can't top your post about programming a Napco LCD keypad to
read "Attention Burglar!.  Go Ahead Make My Day."  In fact, I doubt
anyone here can.

Then there's the one where you insisted the correct spelling of
"aileron" was really "aeleron"...  "angle of attack of the wind" and
"negative lift" are also classic "Bassisms".