Church told to hang own fire panel

My Wifes chuch is getting a fire system which i refused to bid on do to this
churchs members politics but company they hired which is one of the big ones
in my area today had 2 installer show up to start job and they told church
janitor that he had to hang the panel for them they did not do that part of
the job. they left wire and tools everywhere for people to trip over and
then were asked to lock doors when they left and did not.

once again the fire alarm experts strike.