Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

> At our new office while I was installing the
> 40 access reader and the DMP panel with
> 5 keypad 2 lx bus the electrician was trying
> to install 64  input point and 4 output point
> with 10 bell's....yesterday as I was installing
> the last part that I pulled from our old office,
> the Edwards guy was still there trying to
> explain how to plug those addressable device
> to the electrician boss son...when I left half
> of it was not working properly even after 3 weeks of preparation..

Hmm.  This was posted on a Sunday.  "Yesterday"
was Saturday.  Are you telling us that Edwards
sent out a rep to work on this small system on
Saturday?  Please!

> its not rocket science...

Correct.  Neither is figuring out when you're
making up a story.

> but it still need to be installed properly and within code specification...

Having witnessed some of the type of work done
by "professionals" I feel confident advising DIY
customers that they can do as good or better.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics