Re: Brinks Home Security files Civil Suit against Jim Rojas & www.tech-man.com

"Fat Tony" D'Amico wrote:

> So what?  We are talking about someone's life.

You mean "death".

> If Bass goes before me
> I will be sad too.

Considering he's never going to come clean or ask for forgiveness, that
makes me pretty sad too...

> Usenet is but a game, it is not real life.

Heh...  Seems "real" enough to me...

> Most
> things typed here can be taken with a grain of salt.

If you're including the lies, innuendo, and downright deceitful things
Bass and Mike have both said and done, then we'll agree to disagree and
leave it at that.

> I love every one
> of you posting here, because God said I should.

God said a lot of things.  You can choose to live your life any which
way you want.  "Choice" is but one of His many special gifts to us.

> I can take some
> poking, and give some out.  But if someone's life is extinguished  I
> will not speak ill of him, ever.

Sorry, G.  I think I get what you mean.  Telling the truth isn't
"speaking ill of him".  FWIW, I've never wished ill on anyone here.