Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> a écrit dans le message de
news: U8SdnXWZ-IgFvNLbnZ2dnUVZ_s-rnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Don't get me started on churches and fire
>> alarms, I have plenty of horror stories to tell.
>
> I have numerous churches that have bought
> commercial fire alarms from me and installed
> them themselves.  It's not rocket science, you
> know.

At our new office while I was installing the 40 access reader and the DMP
panel with 5 keypad 2 lx bus the electrician was trying to install 64  input
point and 4 output point with 10 bell's....yesterday as I was installing the
last part that I pulled from our old office,the Edwards guy was still there
trying to explain how to plug those addressable device to the electrician
boss son...when I left half of it was not working properly even after 3
weeks of preparation..

its not rocket science...but it still need to be installed properly and
within code specification...

what you fail to tell us is that the guy that did the certification at all
those church had to come back for months before all was done ok and that the
church paid all those our of work at premium price....