Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

jasonextras@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Well I apologize for misunderstanding you.  Every post you made up to
> this point was about the contract with the alarm company, so it's not
> surprising I assumed that's still what you were talking about.

>> Ok, so if I'm wrong that industry standard contract wording states that
>> the COMPANY retains ownership of the part that contains the PROPRIETARY
>> INFORMATION [which I'm not] then why don't you have a working system?
>> ANSWER:  I'm not wrong!
>
> So you say.

I'm sitting here looking at 4 different contracts and they all have that
clause in them.

>You still have no idea for certain what happened and the
> company involved is itself specifically and in no uncertain terms
> telling me otherwise.

here you say its yours.  earlier you said you couldn't unlock it because
it's not yours.    look I've don't have a dog in the fight.  I was just
trying to explain it to you from a legal standpoint.  if you don't want
to believe it , OK, don't.  But the advise I gave you about what to do
is still valid. Good Luck