Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

"
> I have dealt with Edwards.  In fact, they
> hired my company to design software for
> the FireShield series of fire alarm control
> panels.

I have lurked for a couple of years, so i have seen the little girl slap
fight ya'll have every so often.

I have worked in the industrial world longer than i have the alarm
business, so i have dealt with a lot of companies and factory reps.

If Edwards is like most other companies, with large dollars comes big
concessions. If you want a factory rep on weekend nights and arewillling to
pay the travel and labor. they will be there. espiaclly if the want to keep
selling large jobs.

Like i said before all it takes is time and money.