Re: CP-01

CP01 is once agin a feature designed and promoted
by those too lazy to do a proper install and proper customer training. so we
all have to suffer. simple cancel code being programmed could stop many
false dispatches
exit error etc is useful for tracking down a problem in some cases and can
be annoying. as well.

same old story those of us who purchase good equiptment do a proper install
and properly instruct out customers and have good working relations with the
central stations we use have few problems.