Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> a écrit dans le message de
news: kOCdnX-pWdEvJ8nbnZ2dnUVZ_hSdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> I'm curious as to why you think the rep
>> would not work on the weekend never
>> had to deal with Edwards, but i have
>> dealt with others...
>
> I have dealt with Edwards.  In fact, they
> hired my company to design software for
> the FireShield series of fire alarm control
> panels.
>
> To understand the other side of this you
> need to know a little about how Petem,
> Olson and a few others "debate" in ASA.
> They make up absurd stories to "prove"
> their absurd points.  It's SOP.  Petem is
> no more nor less dishonest than the rest.
> He's just less intelligent.
>
>> To get any factory person to work the
>> weekend, all it takes is time and money...
>
> It was easier and cheaper to just make it
> up and pretend it proved his point.

Ok fatso you wanted to know,well here it come

First I,ve been working for Protectron In St_Leonard for the last 14 years..

There address used to be 9120 Pascal-Gagnon In St-Leonard

Now its 8481 Langelier Again In St-Leonard

you can call there and ask about Pierre Martel..if you cant figure it out
that's me.  Pete for Pierre And M for Martel..

My email address at the office

pierre.martel @ protectron.com

you can check there web site,but be careful you could fall on some French
page..and that could disturb you and some of the more obtuse here...

by the way you wont be able to mess with what my boss think of me...cause he
knows about what I post here...
And he wont loose his time with looser like you...

just a little note we are part of UE Waterheater Income Fund ,witch bought
Voxcom a few week ago..this will add another central to our the 4 we
allre4ady have in Canada...St-Leonard(Montreal),Quebec,Ottawa and Vancouver

hope you will have fun trying to figure out some stuff...

but be careful..its not because I gave here my personal information that I
wont react if you try to put my name in dirt...its not because I am not in
the USA that I wont sue you...