Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

On May 4, 4:18 pm, I brive a dus <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 4, 3:31 pm, jasonext...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > > then why can't you use it?
>
> > Exactly.
>
> > That exact question triggers an escalation to the next support level
> > on their support lines.  Unfortunately you get all the way to the top
> > without a solid answer.  You do get service discount offers, though.<
>
> The amount of time and energy you are wasting posting in the newsgroup
> is beyond silly.
> Spend a few bucks and have someone swap the damn panel OR if it's not
> that high of a priority {as you have stated} then shut up about it
> already. Funny how an alarm isn't a priority but dry humping a
> newsgroup with your jackass commentary is.
> Nobody gives a flying rat's cock about the ongoing banter between you
> & Guardian. The play by play account is like nails on a chalkboard.
> You have no contract with Guardian nor do they have one with you. When
> you bought the home the system came AS IS. It is not Guardian's
> responsibility to unlock the board for you. If you wanted the board
> unlocked you should have addressed this particular issue with the
> seller of the home PRIOR to closing. The previous owner was the one
> who could have had Guardian unlock the board. Alarmco's are not
> charitable organizations. They expect remuneration for services. If
> their fee seems too high for you then go to another company.
> If you are unwilling to replace the board, or find another company to
> service it then please take your posts to alt.unrealisticbastard and
> correspond with the rest of the people looking for something for
> nothing.
> 150+ posts of which half are industry professionals offering advice
> and you're still hanging around looking for a different answer. Guess
> what, porkchop? 2+2 will equal 4 every single time. All of the answers
> have been laid at your feet and you're either too fucking stupid to
> see them or too fucking pompous to make use of them.
> I'm going with pompous. Go unpack the boxes you're surrounded by and
> take your goofy act to the yellow pages.
>
> And to the rest of you who are trying to give this shit kicking
> cheapskate advice I'd suggest you stop wasting your time. Are you all
> that fucking dumb? Seriously? Wake up you assclowns!
> He is the type of guy we all fear getting calls from. The guy who just
> bought a house with a system in it and would like the battery replaced
> for under $12.00 but you can only do the service call before 7am on a
> Sunday moring and please take your boots off before you enter the
> home. Oh, and would it be ok if they pay you cash to avoid tax? Then
> after you leave they call back to say you damaged their kitchen floor
> when you bled on it after their dog bit you.
>
> Someone Google Earth the lake closest to this guy's house and have him
> go jump in it already.
> I swear these fucking yuppy clowns could piss off Jesus if given
> enough time.

> [...]

Oh no!  I keep tabs on the thread I started and post answers when
people ask me questions!  How dare I!  I should be hung from the
nearest post!  I'm not looking for any different answer, as I got many
good solutions, and the thread was essentially over on the first
page.  I don't think I've asked a question since about post 40.
Posters would ask me to get this or that piece of information either
here in the group or in private, and I'd let them know what happened.
I said I planned on replacing the board about 100 posts ago, so I'm
not sure what more you would like me to do for you.  Action has
already been taken.  Offers of help were appreciated and I'm going
through and thanking everyone personally.  I'm sorry I offended you
for keeping current on a topic I started... and really, who is the one
being pompous here?  It's certainly not me.