Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

On May 4, 3:05 pm, Picklesheimer <n...@xxxxxx> wrote:
> here you say its yours.  earlier you said you couldn't unlock it because
> it's not yours.    look I've don't have a dog in the fight.  I was just
> trying to explain it to you from a legal standpoint.  if you don't want
> to believe it , OK, don't.  But the advise I gave you about what to do
> is still valid. Good Luck

They've always said it's mine.  Every single time I've talked to
them.  Over and Over.  I never said anywhere in the 150 posts here
that I couldn't unlock it because it's not mine.  YOU said it's not
mine and suggested I unlock it, which I then said would be theft of
Guardian's property if you're right as you claim to be.  I think it is
you who cannot keep up.  My exact words were, in fact, "Wow, that was
a big diversion.  So now you're suggesting I send off a board you
claim I can't own in order to lock out who you claim must be the
rightful owners?"  You're twisting words around to make what I
actually said fit into whatever random argument you feel like taking
on in that particular post.

All I'm saying is who am I supposed to believe?  Some random internet
guy who claims to know all and calls people names while insulting
them, or the company itself?  Not a tough choice, is it?