Re: Mini Storage Security

> I've sold commercial fire alarm systems to building
> owners all over Florida and the rest of the US for
> years.  Not once has any of my clients been
> prevented from pulling a permit, installing their
> system, getting it inspected and receiving the
> c.o.

I sold two more commercial fire alarms today.
I'm also working on a proposal for a fire and evac
system for a large food processing plant.  If we
win this bid it will be one of the largest commercial
fire projects I've done.  Everything has to be rated
explosion proof due to dust and particle matter in
the air.

BTW, it's a corporation.  Their in-house electricians
will pull the permit and install the system following
guidelines from the company's engineers.  The
project is big enough that the only ones bidding are
major, national players and lil', ol' me.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics