Re: Mini Storage Security

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> I've sold commercial fire alarm systems to building
>> owners all over Florida and the rest of the US for
>> years.

Yes, yes...  We know...  Usenet is full of your "success stories".  Over
the course of the years you've participated here, you've bragged you
sold more in a day than "most professionals" did in a month.
Unfortunately those boasts don't quite live up to the truth, do they??

http://www.searchfit.us.com/testimonials.htm

In light of the fact that people wishing to contact you can't email you
(because they bounce), and you don't answer your phone, how is it you
can "boast" of such success.  I find it quite amusing that you can boast
"averages" on your sales volume after only a year of using "searchfit"
(quite obviously you don't understand what "average" means).  The
message thread from which the above was taken was originally posted in
2004 (shortly after you "joined" the Searchfit forum), along with a
number of messages from "Stan" complaining about the fact that he
couldn't get in touch with you (his emails kept bouncing and you weren't
answering your phone).  It's sort of interesting that an online store
doesn't use or post an email contact.  When you consider the number of
sales you brag about each day and the fact that you've often stated you
spend upwards of two hours on the phone with each DIYer, I often find
myself wondering how it is you have any time for the wife, family, or
this Newsgroup...  But then again, it does explain why your BBB record
is so positively abysmal.