Re: Mini Storage Security

> Florida State law prevents a corporation (if they are
> the owner of a piece of property) from pulling building
> permits on that property.

And now for "the rest of the story."  Corporations
can have an employee pull a permit to work on
their buildings.

> An individual can be an owner/builder only
> if the property to be improved is in his/her
> name.

I've sold commercial fire alarm systems to building
owners all over Florida and the rest of the US for
years.  Not once has any of my clients been
prevented from pulling a permit, installing their
system, getting it inspected and receiving the
c.o.

> Call your local building official and ask.
> It's been widely enforced for some years
> now.

Call him yourself.  You've been consistently
wrong (no, make that misleading) on the
subject for years.

> But then again, since you don't have a
> license, I shouldn't expect you to know
> the Florida Building Code.

But then again, since I don't install in Florida
I don't need a license.  That's why your bogus
complaint failed -- that and the obscene and
absurd things you posted online, which the
inspector found abhorrent.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass