Re: Mini Storage Security

Florida State law prevents a corporation (if they are
the owner of a piece of property) from pulling building
permits on that property.

An individual can be an owner/builder only if the property
to be improved is in his/her name.

Call your local building official and ask. It's been
widely enforced for some years now.

But then again, since you don't have a license,
I shouldn't expect you to know the Florida Building Code.

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html