Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

alarman inspired greatness with:

>Payroll? HA! We got Mexicans out the wazoo here. I don't need no stinkin'
>payroll. (Calm down, Graham)

A Russian, a Mexican, and Texan are out riding horses.

The Russian pulls out an expensive bottle of Vodka, takes a long
draught, then another and suddenly throws it into the air, pulls
out his gun and shoots the bottle in midair.

The Mexican looks at him and says, "What are you doing? That was
a perfectly good bottle of Vodka!"

The Russian says, "In Russia, there is plenty of Vodka and the
bottles are cheap."

A while later, not wanting to be outdone, the Mexican pulls out
a bottle of Tequila, takes a few sips, throws the Tequila into
the air, pulls out his gun and shoots it in midair.

The Texan can't believe his eyes, "What the hell did you do that
for? That was a perfectly good bottle of Tequila!"

The Mexican says, "In Mexico, we have plenty of Tequila and
bottles are cheap."

So, awhile later, the Texan pulls out a bottle of Beer. He opens
it, takes a sip, and then chugs the whole bottle. He then puts
the bottle in his saddlebag, pulls out his gun, and shoots the
Mexican.

The Russian, shocked, says, "Why the hell did you do that?!"

The Texan replies, "In Texas, we have plenty of Mexicans and the
bottles are worth a nickel."

-----------

An Oregonian, a Californian and a Texan were out camping. They were
lazing around a campfire when the Texan pulled out a bottle of tequila
and after taking a couple of swallows, threw the bottle up in the air,
pulled out his six shooter and neatly shot the bottle.

The Californian noted that there was still some tequila left in the
bottle, but the Texan replied, "That's okay, we have plenty of tequila
where I come from." The Californian promptly brought out his bottle of
White Zinfandel, took two swallows, threw it up in the air and shot it
with a 9mm semiautomatic Glock pistol with a 15-shot clip, stating:
"We have plenty of this where I come from."

The Oregonian took all this in and finally opened a bottle of
McTarnahan's Amber Ale. He downed the entire bottle, threw it up in
the air, shot the Californian with a 12-gauge shotgun he kept around
for birds and deftly caught the bottle.

The Texan's jaw dropped nearly to his silver buckle and his eyes
widened nearly as wide as the buckle. The Oregonian, momentarily
puzzled at the reaction, finally piped up: "It's okay, we have plenty
of Californians where I come from, but I can get a nickel for this
bottle!"