Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

Roland Moore inspired greatness with:

>How about finding out how many feet of wire the job will take, and what kind
>of wire, and pricing that out per thousand feet. If routine then 8 hours
>labor per thousand, if more difficult then more hours per thousand.

That is exactly the advice I got from some other respected source.  I
use Quickbooks Online edition and may put a difficulty level in price
per. foot in the "products" section for estimates.  Thanks, that is
great advice.

--
"Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
lost price."

From: "pgtekin" <zhuliangcai@xxxxxxxx>