Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

Jim inspired greatness with:

>Yeah, it'd be nice to sell them "the works" but as long as you apprise
>them of the level that they'll be working in, the limitations and/or
>the cost of  higher options should they think they need or more
>technology  ..... they seem to accept the limitations and are willing
>to forego the bleeding edge equipment.

I think the paragraph above sums up what the issue is.  I read in one
of the trade mags a profile of some guy in Canada that prices his
estimates with a "good", "better", and "best" set, so the customer can
choose.  This may be a good way to let the customer decide, and give
him options of upgrades in the future.

--
"Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
lost price."

From: "pgtekin" <zhuliangcai@xxxxxxxx>