Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

I solved sales tax problem with an excel spread sheet.  It takes me about 5
minutes from the time I start until I lick the envelope and put a stamp on
it.  If you want it, let me know.  You can switch the rate depending on
where you are.  It handles tax exempt sales too.
Allan