Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

On Mar 10, 6:11=EF=BF=BDpm, "Allan Waghalter" <awaghal...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrot=
e:
> I solved sales tax problem with an excel spread sheet. =A0It takes me abo=
ut 5
> minutes from the time I start until I lick the envelope and put a stamp on
> it. =A0If you want it, let me know. =A0You can switch the rate depending =
on
> where you are. =A0It handles tax exempt sales too.
> Allan

To change the subject slightly, who is using Quickbooks for billing
recurring monitoring?

What version of QB are you using and if you're not using QB ..... what
billing application ARE you using?

Thanks