Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

Roland wrote:
> Are you kidding me? They don't even support QB 2004 now. QB 99? I
> guess there is no need for payroll rate updates and such in your biz.
> Running Win 98 SE as well no doubt?
> And I proudly consider myself a cheap SOB for driving a vehicle with
> over 200K. I must be a spendthrift in your book.

Real men don't NEED tech support. (Calm down, Mark)

Payroll? HA! We got Mexicans out the wazoo here. I don't need no stinkin'
payroll. (Calm down, Graham)

What's Win 98 SE? That something new?

I think Doug has you beat on the vehicle. His oil filter has more miles than
that.
js