Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

Are you kidding me? They don't even support QB 2004 now. QB 99? I guess
there is no need for payroll rate updates and such in your biz. Running Win
98 SE as well no doubt?
And I proudly consider myself a cheap SOB for driving a vehicle with over
200K. I must be a spendthrift in your book.