Re: No Serial Ports on Notebooks

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On the other hand Northern panels work just fine in the dumpster.

Are you saying that Northern decided not to use the designs they bought from
Silent Knight all those years ago?  For shame.  Surely a big company like
Northern wouldn't buy up a competitors line jsut to reduce compatition now
would they?

Actually I have two of the SK Access 2000 16 (alarm/access) door controllers
in operation and they are working fine.  Both are over ten years old.  One
did have to be sent in for repairs after about 8 years, but its been working
strong ever since.

I'm looking forward to Napco's new stuff.  Not the X255.  I received an
e-mail from them saying they have a much larger scalable access system
coming on-line soon.  I'm betting its a carry over from the Continental
line.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366