Re: No Serial Ports on Notebooks

I just dont get it..whats the buzz with 8 door controler...why do you like
to put all your eggs in the same damn basket?

but if you really need 8 door controler to please you....

here is some thing you can do,use 4 kt300 in one consourseEXP enclosure
http://www.dsc.com/Default.aspx?id=50

you will have one box wich is 28 X 14 for you 8 door..just order the 4 pc
board 4 battery and 4 transfo...

unless you cant figure this out...

468e5511$0$12251$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx