Re: Electronics Line

Had no problems with the pir/mw or glass detectors.
their panels are another matter..
the summit series is an ease to use and program BUT the communicator is not
trustable..
over half the panels i've use over the years had a lockup problem in the
communicator the only fix is to power down the panel and repower,  their
good for another 6 months,  then do it all again..
I like the bus line modules for zone modules and keypads  can come in
handy..

RTS