Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Mark-

> For a Caddx NX-8E? If you haven't screwed with the reporting codes leave it
> alone

I should have been more clear. I didn't mean the actual event code on
the zone, but the zone characteristics (Fire, 24-hour (non-fire),
Keyswitch, Delay, Follower, Interior, etc..)

I'm still in the process of adding more modules (I'm down to the next
to impossible to wire modules now! :) so I still haven't finished all
the programming yet. I'd like to do the program setup in one shot
verses messing with it every time I add in a new sensor.

> Its going to be expensive like the old 1650

That's my thought too, but I'm hoping I might get a little "break" on
the price since the idea is to try to buy directly from the
distributor. I really hope this pans out, but we'll see though. I
probably should have at least inquired today what the suggested retail
pricing will be (completely forgot to ask.)

Either way on the cost, I'm out of ideas on how to get the Telguard to
be activated (no one I've talked to is interested in touching it), so
right now expensive or not I think this is my only option for GSM
cellular with CID reporting. At least there's a few options on alarm
monitoring services with the Uplink who will sign me up for service.