Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

I'm pretty sure the only way you can get the Uplink AnyNet to do CID
reporting is hooking up the Serial Port from the panel. I'd have to
re-read the documentation, but I believe this is how it works (please
correct me if I'm wrong here.)

I've found a few alarm service monitoring companies which uses Uplink
so I don't think I'll run into the same problem I'm hitting with the
Telguard.