Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Does anyone know what the latest montly service costs are for the
Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4? I've heard the TG-4 is a bit more than
the TG-1. I was curious what the starting monthly service price was
before I purchased either one.

If someone might be able to email me at racerx90<remove
this>_at_<remove this>gmail.com a price list, that would be great.
Thanks!