Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Hmm.. I had a bad feeling about that when I was reading through the
documentation at the Honeywell web site (I notice the ECP bus wording
but wasn't sure what that meant since I really only know about Caddx
systems.) Ideally, I really would like to have a full CID solution (for
obvious reasons) - I knew it was too good to be true! Thanks for
replying.

I'll probably need to look into an Uplink AnyNet solution then. The
biggest drawback I see with this approach is not only will I have to
buy a NX-584 for a second serial port (since my first one is used),
I'll have to build a custom cable to hook them together (unfortunately
Uplink doesn't even include a standard serial cable.)

At this point I'm almost considering getting a PhoneLabs Dock-n-Talk
module and use a regular cell phone with a reduced monthly service plan
this way it will run both cellular (if the land line has been cut) or
land line (primary). It's sad - I know. ;)