Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

> These products are indented...

You can fix that with a ball pean hammer.

> for use by monitoring resellers, not to
> end users...

Nonsense!

> The online parts-pusher doesn't want to
> tell you up front what obstacles you'll
> face when actually putting these devices
> into service...

If we sell it we put it into service. I have no
idea what others may do.

> You might end up paying more than you
> would have if you just let an installing
> dealer 'give' you the equipment and
> maintain it and monitor it.

Uh-huh.  Or... you might end up saving 50%
or more over the cost of "professional"
installation.  It depends on who is doing
the work and how much they are goug...
er, charging.

--

Regards,