Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Mark-

Sounds great - this is exactly what I'm looking for - full CID
reporting. I've read a posting from someone else who has the Uplink
AnyNet with the alarm service I'm looking to go with and they stated
they have full CID reporting working - so hopefully I shouldn't have a
problem getting everything to play together.

I still need to go through each of the zones in the panel and set them
up to make sure they're reporting correctly (I skipped through this
part since the system wasn't monitored yet anyway.)

Today, I talked to someone who I believe will help get me the Stealth
Labs GSM 1650 cellular link through a dealer. It's a fairly new unit
and my assumptions were right that it looks like most of their dealers
don't even know about it yet. I should hear more within a day or so on
the pricing and availability (doesn't matter if it takes a bit since I
still have a few more sensors to install in the house before I go about
activating the system anyway.)

Thanks.