Re: 707 Roll.

> Well, the fact that you have to refer to
> me all the time, in your posts, says
> different...

You're an easy target.

> You're right where you deserve to be...

Yes, Sarasota is a nice place.  I live in a beautiful gated community.  I have a nice home with room for huge *parties.  I spend
about half my time in Brazil at my second home.  Life is good.

*Explanatory note: A party is when a lot of friends get together for a good time.  Not having friends, you might need help with the
concept.

> No place to go, but in the grave...

We're all going there some day, Jimbo.  Along the way I'm having a good time, enjoying the company of a beautiful wife and a loving
family.  In a few weeks we'll be in Carnaval -- samba dancing in the streets of Brazil, surrounded by a few million other happy
folks, laughing, drinking (just a bit) and listening to terrific music.  Right after Carnaval we're going to a private resort for a
few days of R&R before I get back to work.

Meanwhile, you'll be sitting in your hovel, hunched over your little PC, posting vitriol and gleefully awaiting my death.  I have no
idea whether I have one year or 40 years left on this earth, Jimbo.  What I do know is that I'll be enjoying every moment I have
while you'll be sitting by your miserable self, posting hate messages and trying to convince yourself that you're living the good
life.

I may not cause any of the morons in ASA to shed a tear but there will be loved ones who miss me when I'm gone.  Sure, you'll still
be filled with hatred (assuming you actually outlive me despite all that acid eating away at your guts).  Here's the real
difference.  No one will hate you when you leave the planet, Jimbo.  The fact is no one will even notice.

> And I'm right here cheering you on.
> What are enemies for ..... anyway?

You're not my enemy, Jimbo.  You're more like a pimple -- mildly irritating and often festering, but nothing that's going to affect
the quality of life.

> Oh and the reason I keep my identity hidden.
> You remember this .... don't you?

Sure.  You're a coward.  Who could forget?

>> The fact is that you've given enough information
>> about yourself and your business that anyone
>> who really wanted to do so could find you pretty
>> quickly. You brag about how long you've been
>> in the business. You talk about boating. You
>> occasionally sell marine alarms. You're fond of
>> Napco. You prefer wireless. You work mainly in
>> Brooklyn and Staten Island. You used to do
>> business with Alarm Warehouse.

> You and everybody else here, knows only what
> I've said in this Newsgroup. It's up to you to
> believe it or not...

Most of us can easily tell when you're talking about
your life vs. when you're bullfranking.  For example,
when you brag about all your Napco experience
there's enough fact in there to know it's your main
panel.  OTOH, ehrn you make up stupid lies about
you (a plump, aging guy with arthritic fingers)
beating up a gang of teenage punks, we know
you're full of... well, you.

> But I'll give you a hint, you're wrong about the
> most vital parts.

Nope.  I'm bang on about all of the points you made.

> But, even so, there are over 1400 alarm companies
> in just the NY metro area only.

There are only a few from your part of NYC who
use mainly Napco, talk a lot about sail boating and
no longer use Alarm Warehouse, due to a stupid
fight you picked with the manager.

> There's not one person in this group that's even
> got the remotest clue as to who or where I am.

Correction: There's probably no one who cares
enough to find out.