Re: 707 Roll.

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > eventually someone like you runs
> > into someone like me...
>
> That's why you've hidden behind an alias for so many years.

HA HA HA HA HA

Really pisses you off that I was smart enough to realize that there
were nasty vindictive son of a bitches like you around .....Eh?

Why don't you dream about what you'd do if you knew who I was.
Because that's as close as your ever going to get.

YOU'VE got a history of going real life with people and have said
that it was your favorite way to get back at people you don't like.
So what's wrong with anyone hiding their identity from you?

And then when you intentionally piss people off and someone
gets back at you  ..... you piss and moan about people calling
you and going personal with all the details and minutiae of your
life that you've posted all over Usenet for years.

You can't do anything to stop me from being worse than you are
and that pisses you off to no end. You're a miserable nasty fuck.
As fate would have it, you're going to die. You know that
your chances for survival are nil and you're living with that every day
and I hope it eats your fucking brain out. For years, you've made it
apparent, that you don't give a shit about people, by proclaiming that
you can do anything you want to do here, and no one can stop you.
You've insulted and ridiculed hundreds of people with your arrogance
and abuse. Now it's your turn to know that no one cares about you.
You're a loathsome, hateful and malicious bastard and now it's your
turn to be the recipient of the greatest example I've ever seen, of
a dish of Just Desserts being served  to someone who could not
deserve it more.