Re: 707 Roll.

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>>Insert "inverted flight" flamez below:
>>
>>Frank, is that you?  RLB, you boob, proof that Frank was right, on you tube.
>

> The poster knows full well that the famous 707 roll has nothing to do with the fictitious maneuver in Olson's lie.

Here we go again...

> No one has ever
> snap rolled a 737 and lived to tell about it.

I have pictures.  "Firetek's" seen them.

> Furthermore, Boeing has never loaned a 737 to some idiot lime Olson so he could "test
> his theory" about an aviation accident.

You're right...  Boeing "never loaned a 737 to some idiot lime Olson"...

> They don't load airliners to insurance companies for anything... ever.

I beg to differ.  They "loan" aircraft to many different agencies.

> Several of my
> customers happen to be Boeing engineers.

And not one has ever posted here.  Your "arguments" are based on
"hearsay", supposition, and personal animus.  You wouldn't know the
truth if someone hit you over the head with it.

> I showed them Olson's original lies about this and to a man the response was the same --
> he's FOS; it never happened.

And to a man, their responses are every bit as "fictitious" as your many
installation fairy tales.

   If you're dumb enough to believe that cock and bull story I can't
help you.

I beg to differ...  A USAir 737 experienced a sudden and unintentional
rudder deflection.  The pilots recovered and were able to land safely.
I believe the "angle of bank" exceeded 60 degrees (which you have stated
many times as being unrecoverable in a large passenger airliner.  You're
so FOS your eyes are brown...