Re: 707 Roll.

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > ARE YOU LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS?
>
> What a laugh.  You're too much of a coward even to post using your real name.  There's not much chance you'd even have the nerve to
> raise your hand to a wimp like Cracker.  If you ever get up the nerve, please do come and give it a try, you cowardly punk.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Speaking of having a good laugh.

Really pisses you off that you can't use your "favorite" revenge .....
Eh!

You're a weakling, chemo fried, pork chop, at this point and the worse
you could do to anyone, would be to faint, and land on someone.

Ya see, you ol unprincipaled dying prick you, eventually someone like
you runs into someone like me. Some one who doesn't give a shit what
the hell you think or what you do or what you are. Just the same way
you've treated people all your contemptuous life. I can fuck with your
head all day long and there's not one damn thing you can do about it.
Ain't that a shame...... You pissed off so many people, that you
finnally whittled it down to a select few who wont stand for your
arrogant shit. Who aren't just going to go away and let you do what
ever the fuck you feel like doing, without regard for others. Now
you've got me, to treat you the same way. Ain't that special? You can
cry and puff and huff and say what ever you want, but you're a nasty
fuck, you dead prick you. You're gonna go down in that fucking hole and
there will be hundreds of people who'll say, good riddence. In your
last moments, I hope you're thinking about that.

You deserve every fucking bad thing that happens to you, you piece of
shit.

Rant and rave all you want. Boo De Hoo Hoo Hoo!

And in the meantime, I'll laugh you all the way to your grave. And
although no one else will say it, when you're dead, it'll be the
biggest relief since the invention of Gasex.