Re: 707 Roll.

On Jan 23, 10:45=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> >> That's why you've hidden behind an alias for so many years.
>
> > HA HA HA HA HA <<=3D=3D [sound heard from behind rock]

(Wait .... that's no rock ..... It's a headstone ..... heh heh heh)

> > Really pisses you off...Naah. =A0It's just kind of funny when an idiot =
like you who is so afraid of someone you believe is dying that you hide beh=
ind an
> alias, shivering at the thought that I might know who you are.

Well, the fact that you have to refer to me all the time, in your
posts, says different. You're right where you deserve to be. No place
to go, but in the grave.
And I'm right here cheering you on. What are enemies for ..... anyway?

Oh and the reason I keep my identity hidden.
You remember this .... don't you?

=3D
Author: Robert L Bass <alarmist@xxxxxxxx>

I have his home address and telephone number on file.

Eventually I'll get around to locating his employer. At that point I
will
begin forwarding copies of every single post he makes to their
personnel
department. This is a very effective means of dealing with intractible
flamers. It is not necessary to make any claims at all about their
actions.
Just let the employer know what they do and then spread the facts all
over
Usenet if it continues. A few dozen
forwarded posts will usually suffice. It's really the best kind of
justice
as the abuser's own posts bring about his (sometimes her) demise.

It is amazing how fast an abuser can be flipped clean through a wall by
this
simple, straightforward technique. It has the added benefit of sending
the
blood pressures of several other rather nasty folks
through the roof, possibly bring on a cardio-vascular accident. Nifty.

Blue Skies,
Robert L Bass
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

> The fact is that you've given enough information about yourselkf and your=
 business that anyone who really wanted to do so could find
> you pretty quickly. =A0You brag about how long you've been in the busines=
s=2E =A0You talk about boating. =A0You occasionally sell marine
> alarms. =A0You're fond of Napco. =A0You prefer wireless. =A0You work main=
ly in Brooklyn and Staten Island. =A0You used to do business with
> Alarm Warehouse.

You and everybody else here, knows only what I've said in this
Newsgroup. It's up to you to believe it or not. You stupidly do.
But I'll give you a hint, you're wrong about the most vital parts.
But, even so, there are over 1400 alarm companies in just the NY
metro area only. There's not one person in this group that's even
got the remotest clue as to who or where I am.

> That's just what little I recall you posting. =A0If I wanted to spend the=
 effort tracking you down it would probably take a day or
> two.

Are you sure you have that much time left?

>=A0The fact is you're not that important. =A0Who on earth would want to lo=
ok up a vulgar pig like you? =A0

Why .... I'd imagine for the very same reason someone would want to
look up a dying pig like you

>The fact that you spend
> most of your free time posting here is evidence you have no life -- no fr=
iends, no relationship with the poor, unfortunate woman who
> made the mistake of marrying you, no family members interested in talking=
 to you.

You seem to be describing your self ..... dontcha think?
You seem to be the one always boasting about all the posting you do in
the Newsgroup. You seem to be the one that everyone here talks down to.
(Please quote the people who keep posting things about me, as they do
about you.)And you're the one who's been divorced.

As far as your family, I wouldn't know,  just as you don't know about
mine. But I can surmise by your nasty fucking arrogance that you're
tolorated rather than respected.

> Face it, Jiminex. =A0You're just a nasty, vulgar old man with nothing to =
do all night but spew hatred. =A0

I have no doubt that's what it appears to you. Your the one that it's
all aimed at and deserves it. What other opinion could you have?

>The only one who even tries to
> reach out to you is that drug-addled nitwit from Waco. =A0Watch out thoug=
h=2E =A0He's also about the only one here likely to try to find
> you.

I have no idea what he is, does or would want. He's of no importance to
me, except to use as an example of what you do to people.

> > You can't do anything to stop me...You think I'd care enough to bother?=
 =A0

You obviously care enough to keep responding to me. You make my hobby
so enjoyable. I just love pissing you off. You're so deserving of
someone like me.

>All your encyclopedic cursing and babbling does is make you look like an o=
ld >fool. =A0Feel free
> to continue.

As you coined the  comment........
I don't need your permission to do anything in this Newsgroup. This is
an alt group and no one can tell anyone what to do. If you don't like
what I do, you're welcome to leave. Don't let the door hit you in your
fat, flabby, chemo ridden, cancer laden ass  .... on the way out. Or,
you can stick around until you die.
Which ever comes first. ( I added that last part my self .... could ya
tell?)